A hub for reused packaging and shipping supplies.
How to Send Your Items
- Find a shipping box.
- Start collecting reusable items that will fit in that box. Click here for a list of accepted items.
- When your box if full, mail to:
Unburied co. P.O. Box 252 Millington, NJ 07946
If your collection of lightly used items weighs more than 5 pounds, Unburied will reimburse you up to $5 for shipping. Fit this criteria? Include your name, address, and a copy of the shipping receipt inside the package and expect your refund mailed within 5-7 business days. Don't fit this criteria but still want notice that we received your items? Include your email with the package so we can say thank you!
Thank you for donating your packing and wrapping items to Unburied co.
Your contribution of reusable items helps reduce waste and raise awareness about landfill diversion.
Live in Central, NJ? Schedule a free pick-up
If you live in Central, NJ* please fill out the form below to schedule a pick up date for you reusable wrapping and packing supplies. Click here for a list of reusable materials. Be sure to read the instructions below.
Thursday, March 28, 2018 - closed
Thursday, April 26, 2018 - closed
Thursday, June 28, 2018 - closed
Thursday, May 31, 2018 - closed
Thursday, August 30, 2018 - closed
Fall Dates to be anounced
- Fill out the "Schedule a Free Pick-Up" form to schedule a free pick-up.
- You will receive a personalized confirmation for the date and time of pick up.
- On the day of your scheduled pick up place your items outside your front door. You do not need to be home. Do not place any items you do not wish to be picked up.
- After collection you will receive a thank you confirmation via e-mail.
Don't forget to remove any personal identifiers from your materials prior to pick-up.
Please protect your items from the weather. We do not pick up wet or damp items.
Sending your lightly used items to Unburied co is one way help us build awareness about reusing items to reduce waste. If our location is too far for you to send, don't give up! Collect your items and place an ad on Craigslist or another resale site. You will be surprised the response you will get from small business owners appreciating your thoughtfulness.
Schedule a Free Pick-Up
*We use a more liberal definition of "Central, NJ" than is acceptable by some NJ natives. We are not completely comfortable with this, but we support inclusion within reason for buisness purposes.